Friday 19 October 2007

Project Overview

This should be an interesting journey.

It was suggested that I put this project build up as a blog - so here goes. I'll add to this blogg when I can as I have 3 kids that keep me very busy.........

The Project is this;
Install a stroked 460 big-block into a 66 Mustang Fastback - but have it done safely & legally so I can drive it on the street. The car will require a full chassis to be welded in, RRS suspension to enable the bog-block to fit, phase 3 RRS brakes and of course upgraded running gear.

Thankfully I have most of the mechanicals already - left over pieces from previous projects. By stumbling across this 66 Fastback for a reasonable price, I now have a destination for all these parts and so this project has been born.

Here it is the first time I saw the car........

.....more on how I got the car later.

Along the way I'll reveal how the car gets transformed from the old stock "C" code 289 into a "Restmod" with a few unique differences.


No comments: